Rich Lane's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Great. One more thing to arm those who claim atheism is just another religion."

Rich Lane replied Sep 17, 2010 to First Church of Atheism: Become an Ordained Atheist Minister

9 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by D.O.S

"'Twould be nice if that were true, wouldn't?"

Rich Lane replied Aug 22, 2010 to Obama endorses rights of Muslims to build Ground Zero community center

136 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Turn on Fox News on any given day."

Rich Lane replied Aug 21, 2010 to Obama endorses rights of Muslims to build Ground Zero community center

136 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I agree that the folks calling it hall…"

Rich Lane replied Aug 21, 2010 to Obama endorses rights of Muslims to build Ground Zero community center

136 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"It's poor judgment if part of the intent is outreach to the non-Muslim community. Sh…"

136 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I'm pretty sure that this violates of the spirit, if not the letter, of the "no grav…"

Rich Lane replied Aug 4, 2010 to Kids at Vacation Bible School get phone calls from God

15 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"I'm reminded of the Pardoner from The Canterbury Tales whenever I read this crap. He…"

Rich Lane replied Aug 3, 2010 to Remains of John The Baptist 'found'

12 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by D.O.S

"Those who don't like this probably hated the movie Life Is Beautiful as well."

Rich Lane replied Jul 14, 2010 to Anger after Australian Jew films video of her family singing 'I Will Survive' on a trip to Auschwitz

28 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service