Keith's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"hahahahaha That ^^ is pretty funny!"

Keith replied Dec 13, 2010 to No jokes about people from Poland: Jesus statue built to defeat Secularism

16 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Mick Wright

"Yes. Exactly. Which makes me think there could be a case made for CAS to be involved…"

Keith replied Dec 11, 2010 to Westboro Baptists will picket Elizabeth Edwards' funeral Saturday

33 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

"I think, it is kind of dangerous to make exceptions. It gets into slippery slope ter…"

Keith replied Dec 11, 2010 to Westboro Baptists will picket Elizabeth Edwards' funeral Saturday

33 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

"They were on public property. Not on any private property. (public street) It is vil…"

33 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

"The father took Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church to civil court and won $…"

33 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

"This will be interesting becuase they have a case pending before the Supreme Court,…"

33 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

"And I would aruge, only in the House. You could not do it as a Senator - state wide."

Keith replied Dec 11, 2010 to Jonathan Alter on Elizabeth Edwards

12 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Keith

"I think there are a lot more Atheist / Agnostics in Government than they are willing…"

Keith replied Dec 11, 2010 to Jonathan Alter on Elizabeth Edwards

12 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Keith

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service