Buffy's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful."

Buffy replied Jan 30, 2010 to Former Christian Apologizes for Being Such a Huge Poopy-Head for all Those Years

10 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"We gave to both Doctors Without Borders and Direct Relief International ($50 to each…"

Buffy replied Jan 15, 2010 to Atheists & Humanists donating to Haitian earthquake relief

3 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"This is the sort of jerk who'd whine if he saw a rainbow flag hanging in a business…"

Buffy replied Oct 4, 2009 to "For Tom, grocery is not just a career, it's a calling."

5 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Considering the "Bible Belt" has the highest rates of STDs, teen pregnancies, obesit…"

Buffy replied Oct 1, 2009 to Godicaid! Faith-based health care co-operatives

7 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Luke

"Suck it up dude, it's part of your job. I'm a vegetarian and I cooked meat for my cl…"

Buffy replied May 12, 2009 to Muslim refuses to cook pork.

12 May 15, 2009
Reply by Mr Embiggen

"Mom and daughter both have braided hair. If they'd lay off the junk food mama could…"

Buffy replied Apr 26, 2009 to No dress code for Christians

19 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Eli

"Get over it. What good would a mug shot be if only your eyes were visible? If you're…"

Buffy replied Apr 10, 2009 to Islam insulted: suspected child murderer photographed for mug shot without her hijab, furious husband vows to sue

8 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Amanda (Freckles)

"even "sexual arousal" outside of marriage — is sin. That's a terrible trap. Shame…"

Buffy replied Mar 12, 2009 to 'Great sex' sermons cause stir in rural town

8 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by moJoe

"But I thought religion strengthened families and kept them together. Are you saying…"

Buffy replied Feb 26, 2009 to Adulterous, deadbeat dad, 5-time divorcee pastor councils women to leave their families and come "Serve God"

3 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Buffy

""The church has needs," said Claudia Morelli, a longtime parishioner. Yeah. How are…"

Buffy replied Feb 23, 2009 to Thou shalt not nickle and dime

5 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by bobevt

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service