Jim DePaulo's Discussions (1,914)

Discussions Replied To (221) Replies Latest Activity

"Eventually, some of the faithful will have a  epiphany - just because a man talks to…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 6, 2013 to Vatican Monsignor Accused of Taking 600 Thousand Euros and Ilegally Attempting to Move 20 Million More

5 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"Right you are Loren.  The idea that children are their parent's property (a popular …"

Jim DePaulo replied Apr 28, 2013 to Parents Lose a Second Child from Opting for Faith Healing

5 May 23, 2013
Reply by Boothby171

"And it's about time. We zombies have been discriminated against for far to long. I w…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 18, 2012 to Westboro protesters stopped by zombies

11 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Future

"Were Broun not suffcient to fuck up any advances in science, that font of knowledge…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 8, 2012 to Anti-science Congressman on the House Science Committee

22 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Phil

"I think a large part of the drop is due to the Dominionist and their political Tea p…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 16, 2012 to Confidence in organized religion hits all-time low in Gallup poll (MSNBC)

2 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I think they are just narrow minded, ignorant bigots.  They may harbor a deep fear o…"

Jim DePaulo replied May 2, 2012 to Are Homophobes secretly gay?

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Mick Wright

"And it didn't get rid of the imbeciles."

Jim DePaulo replied Mar 22, 2012 to New Scandal hits Catholic Church

9 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Damn ! How come I missed the memo? Why didn't my friends tell me abo.....oh yeah....…"

Jim DePaulo replied Feb 29, 2012 to Rick Santorum: "You should get very nervous" about Obama's view of religion

62 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by matthew greenberg

"I can think of two.  Martin Bashir has made a point of Frothy's theocratic slant on…"

Jim DePaulo replied Feb 29, 2012 to Rick Santorum: "You should get very nervous" about Obama's view of religion

62 Feb 29, 2012

"Had someone told me that Frothy would be were he is a year ago I would have laughed…"

62 Feb 29, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service