Hugh Kramer's Discussions (1,691)

Discussions Replied To (701) Replies Latest Activity

"US Buddhist temples too (I've reported on it) and yes, cover-ups were involved.  "

Hugh Kramer replied Jun 17, 2012 to Jehovah's Witnesses ordered to pay $21 million in child sex abuse case

5 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Russell20

"How much money? :)"

Hugh Kramer replied Jun 6, 2012 to John Hagee tells atheists to leave the country: 'We don't want you'

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Brent Feeney

"South Korea is a very Christian nation these days. That's probably why."

Hugh Kramer replied Jun 6, 2012 to South Korea Surrenders to Demands From Creationists

10 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

"I think you're wrong to say that they would gladly burn them. Undoubtedly they would…"

Hugh Kramer replied Jun 4, 2012 to Catholic Bishops investigate the Girl Scouts for alleged abortion & gay rights group ties

6 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"I won't defend the Catholic Church since I certainly agree that they are anti-women…"

Hugh Kramer replied Jun 3, 2012 to Catholic Bishops investigate the Girl Scouts for alleged abortion & gay rights group ties

6 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"I'd like to also emphasize the point that Christians like Camping don't really care…"

Hugh Kramer replied Mar 9, 2012 to Harold Camping apologizes (sort of) for last year's failed Rapture prediction

3 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"This is completely in line with Catholic dogma. The Pope may be infallible but his c…"

Hugh Kramer replied Mar 8, 2012 to Hackers attack Vatican site

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Pat

"No surprise that hate groups are growing when you consider that, in our political di…"

Hugh Kramer replied Mar 8, 2012 to Number of U.S. Hate Groups Is Rising, Report Says

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"The GOP made a deal with the devil (so to speak) when it started catering to the Rel…"

Hugh Kramer replied Mar 2, 2012 to Pat Robertson: The Left and Muslim-Americans "want Sharia law" to rule US

4 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Sure. Haven't you ever heard of the Black Irish?"

Hugh Kramer replied Feb 23, 2012 to Rick Santorum: "You should get very nervous" about Obama's view of religion

62 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by matthew greenberg

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service