TK's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"At the very least, I have the ability to discuss a topic without resorting to name c…"

TK replied Feb 3, 2011 to This seems topical, since we have several Objectivists floating around.

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"Ah yes, the law.  Plunder is still plunder even if it is under the guise of the law.…"

TK replied Feb 3, 2011 to This seems topical, since we have several Objectivists floating around.

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"Once again you can't discuss a topic without resorting to name calling."

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"How about you make your points without Ad Hominem attacks, or is that the level of d…"

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"LOL have you paid attention to government lately?  They don't give a flying turd abo…"

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"Or you could defend yourself from threats.  I think that's a rational place to start…"

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"Taxation is a form of theft.  I need a new office.  Can I go around collecting money…"

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"A system where individual rights are not upheld is not a just or moral one.  I shoul…"

TK replied Feb 2, 2011 to This seems topical, since we have several Objectivists floating around.

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service