Amanda (Freckles)'s Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"By definition of being a Catholic Priest aren't you then morally unjust for being a…"

Amanda (Freckles) replied Oct 7, 2009 to Can the Priestly Strippergate get worse? Yes, it can.

7 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"I would worship at the Church of Google."

Amanda (Freckles) replied Sep 10, 2009 to Google is god - at least there is evidence.

27 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"I don't give a shit if the South Carolina State Board of Education Chairwoman writes…"

Amanda (Freckles) replied Sep 1, 2009 to Creationist Chairwoman of S.C. Board of Education Resigns as Sex Scandal Goes Public.

11 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

"I can't wait to be left behind. I've got my eye on my neighbor's car."

Amanda (Freckles) replied Aug 31, 2009 to Someone took Chariots of Iron's advice on pets

15 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Wait, I thought global warming was a leftist conspiracy."

Amanda (Freckles) replied Aug 31, 2009 to Pope blames atheists for destruction of the global environment

26 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Alexey Kopchinskiy

"I always love when the Fundies tell someone to burn in hell for not doing something…"

Amanda (Freckles) replied Aug 31, 2009 to Sir David Attenborough 'received hate mail'

8 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Luke

"Hmmm. I'm actually considering this also. They won't call my Mom will they? LOL. She…"

Amanda (Freckles) replied Jul 23, 2009 to Ex-Catholics take note: how to get officially excommunicated by the Church

11 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Melissa

"I bet he's still tithing though."

Amanda (Freckles) replied Jul 23, 2009 to Stephen Baldwin files for bankruptcy.

5 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Is it stupid that I get a grin when you throw out thanks to your "homies" and includ…"

Amanda (Freckles) replied Jul 2, 2009 to Episode 009: Who wants to sell me a double-decker bus on the cheap?

1 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Amanda (Freckles)

"You make it all sound so good!"

Amanda (Freckles) replied Jun 18, 2009 to Atheist News Podcast, Episode 008: You'll need a brillo pad to scrub it off your brain

7 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Aiden

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service