Chris Klemens's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"I think saying the motivation was not hate is nonsense, but I do think hate crimes a…"

Chris Klemens replied Apr 30, 2009 to GOP Rep.: Shepard murder was not a hate crime.

4 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanko

"We all know the answer to that. The same people who have always been behind groups l…"

Chris Klemens replied Apr 30, 2009 to "It's not about hate, it's about love. Love of white people."

8 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"Wow, so the campaign manager who is guilty of working on the campaign that has been…"

Chris Klemens replied Apr 17, 2009 to McCain campaign manager: Religion could kill the GOP

7 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Amanda (Freckles)

"Wow, a good sensible decision in this area. What is this country coming to?"

Chris Klemens replied Apr 17, 2009 to Federal Judge Bans 'In God We Still Trust'

3 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Medusa

"I think the most disgusting part of this whole thing is that he's claiming it as a w…"

Chris Klemens replied Apr 16, 2009 to Crucified nun dies in "exorcism," priest responsible: "I don't understand why journalists are making such a fuss about this."

9 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Luke

".... I thought this was going to be a mocking parody of the shamwow guy, but no, it'…"

Chris Klemens replied Apr 13, 2009 to Feeling sinful? Get SoulWow!

3 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Klemens

"Hahaha. It is very strange how this person can be saying something fundamentally goo…"

Chris Klemens replied Apr 10, 2009 to Baptist church in Texas invites atheist group to open Christian / atheist dialogue.

4 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Medusa

"No, sorry for any confusion. I meant "you" in the generic sense, I wasn't trying to…"

Chris Klemens replied Apr 10, 2009 to Rick Warren Says He Never Endorsed Prop 8, After He Endorsed It.

11 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Medusa

"I would assume they were conservative leaning politically and cared more about the o…"

Chris Klemens replied Apr 10, 2009 to Rick Warren Says He Never Endorsed Prop 8, After He Endorsed It.

11 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Medusa

"I'm sure it can probably get quite a lot worse. Things like the Albigensian Crusade,…"

Chris Klemens replied Apr 8, 2009 to Woman shoots son and then commits suicide because God told her to

13 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service