Brian's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe vs the Volcano is a really underrated movie in my opinion."

Brian replied Oct 27, 2010 to Another victim: religion kills with volcanoes

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"As a Gen-Xer I reject this for being too conventional. Also, I just plain don't like…"

Brian replied Aug 29, 2010 to Generation X More Loyal To Religion Than Previous Generation

9 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I saw a Vista BSOD just last week, while I was watching Psych on Hulu... at work..."

Brian replied Jul 29, 2010 to Tech worker testifies of 'blue screen of death' on oil rig's computer

19 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Li'l Hitler is cute."

Brian replied Jul 15, 2010 to HOLY MARY AND BABY HITLER PAINTING BLASTED

37 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Meddlesome

"Army bid'ness."

Brian replied Jul 10, 2010 to ‘What Would You Do If a Gay or Lesbian Were In Your Shower?’ and Other Pentagon Survey Questions

62 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Creature

"I've lived in the South. Utah is a bastion of tolerance compared to what I experienc…"

Brian replied Jul 10, 2010 to ‘What Would You Do If a Gay or Lesbian Were In Your Shower?’ and Other Pentagon Survey Questions

62 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Creature

"Kindly go fuck yourself."

62 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Creature

"Well, the phrase separation of church and state DOESN'T appear in the constitution.…"

Brian replied May 23, 2010 to Texas schools to teach kids that ’separation of church and state’ not in Constitution

7 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Thats cool, but I've been enjoying these in Utah for a few years now: http://www.was…"

Brian replied May 6, 2010 to Godless atheist beer is about to enter the USA!

7 May 6, 2010
Reply by Aiden

"Where'd you get that great shirt?"

Brian replied Apr 30, 2010 to Atheist vs Muslim at the L.A. Times Festival of Books

4 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service