Maria Rodriguez's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I printed the article and showed it to one of my neighbors (he's a Republican, Xtian…"

Maria Rodriguez replied Jan 2, 2012 to 2012 doomsday predictions debunked by NASA

5 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"I't so great to hear/read some good news!  :)"

Maria Rodriguez replied Nov 16, 2011 to Michigan House removes "Religion Clause" from anti-bullying bill

23 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by matt warren

"Matt, thanks for the link. Politicians are experts in that matter of flip-flopping. …"

Maria Rodriguez replied Nov 7, 2011 to House reaffirms 'In God We Trust' as US motto

22 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Maria Rodriguez

"We all know that he (Romney) said that because Republicans and the TP don't want him…"

Maria Rodriguez replied Nov 6, 2011 to House reaffirms 'In God We Trust' as US motto

22 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Maria Rodriguez

"Romney is the only one out of the Republican presidential candidates bunch that has…"

Maria Rodriguez replied Nov 6, 2011 to House reaffirms 'In God We Trust' as US motto

22 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Maria Rodriguez

"I find that the worst part of the article is this: "The measure sponsored by Rep. Ra…"

Maria Rodriguez replied Nov 3, 2011 to House reaffirms 'In God We Trust' as US motto

22 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Maria Rodriguez

"Obama doesn't care about Atheists; all he cares about now is to please the majority…"

Maria Rodriguez replied Nov 3, 2011 to House reaffirms 'In God We Trust' as US motto

22 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Maria Rodriguez

"Mark, thanks for the YouTube video link. Very interesting!"

Maria Rodriguez replied Oct 4, 2011 to Earliest Christian engraving shows pagan elements

2 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Maria Rodriguez

"Has the Bible (or parts of it) at any time been banned in the U.S.A. for its violent…"

Maria Rodriguez replied Sep 29, 2011 to Risky reads! 5 books that have been banned

10 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by D.O.S

"Yes, they love to make nontheist look bad. And everything "bad" that happens in the…"

Maria Rodriguez replied Sep 13, 2011 to Arizona church is house of prostitution, police say

13 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Dr. Allan H. Clark posted a discussion
10 minutes ago
Atheist Storybook posted discussions
12 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Speaking about my atheism on TV tonight
22 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra
28 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
38 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
43 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers
48 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers
49 minutes ago
56 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Reviewing Christian & Islamic Apologetics: Still as Dumb As Ever, Nothing New, Still Totally Ignorant of Reality!
57 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service