Jared Lardo's Discussions (663)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"You have reminded me of a book I'll never finish reading.  I think it was The Stuff…"

Jared Lardo replied Jun 8, 2011 to Obedient wives club: Good sex to keep hubby happy, curb social ills

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"Frankly, Sandy's words came across to me more like something directed at the members…"

Jared Lardo replied Jun 7, 2011 to Obedient wives club: Good sex to keep hubby happy, curb social ills

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"That priest is vile and incompetent."

Jared Lardo replied Jan 28, 2011 to Woman pulled over by Santa Rosa (FL) county sheriff deputy for disrespect of Eucharist

5 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Ian Mason

"It's amazing how "non-sex" equals "family-friendly". Sarcastically, without sex, tho…"

Jared Lardo replied Oct 10, 2010 to Christian "Family" Organization Bullies Lamar Over Strip Club Billboards

2 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Jared Lardo

"Don't forget all the umbrellas that get opened."

Jared Lardo replied Oct 8, 2010 to Fluffy Finds God?

29 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"That's on par for quality with howdoeshomeopathywork.com."

Jared Lardo replied Aug 20, 2010 to Nearly One in Five Americans Think Obama is Muslim

31 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"An FSM spaghetti kitchen would be better still, no?"

Jared Lardo replied Aug 13, 2010 to Ground Zero Evangelical Center

11 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Nobody doesn't understand something because they're afraid. That doesn't make any se…"

Jared Lardo replied Jul 31, 2010 to New un-confirmed data says Earth-sized planets are extremely common

41 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Actually it will be short for the crew due to length contraction. We'd say it seemed…"

Jared Lardo replied Jul 31, 2010 to New un-confirmed data says Earth-sized planets are extremely common

41 Aug 1, 2010

"In case this leads--as well it should--to us finding life all over the place in spac…"

41 Aug 1, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service