OutlawGirl's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"I support the Jefferson County geometry teacher's right to exercise freedom of speec…"

OutlawGirl replied May 27, 2010 to Jefferson County geometry teacher uses wrong example to teach angles --- assassination of President Barack Obama

8 May 27, 2010
Reply by OutlawGirl

"A girl at my community college has a plate that says '247FATH.' What is 'fath'? It s…"

OutlawGirl replied May 27, 2010 to Atheist license plate sparks debate

5 May 27, 2010
Reply by OutlawGirl

"Why do people even bother vandalizing billboards anymore? Because they forgot to bla…"

OutlawGirl replied Dec 17, 2009 to NZ Church Challenges Virgin Birth with Controversial Billboard

9 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Luke

"I'm glad they were fired. They shouldn't be allowed to work around children with com…"

OutlawGirl replied Dec 13, 2009 to Hospital workers fired for refusing vaccinations

12 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Guys! I have what we need! I HAVE A VAGINA. Wait... they want us to be friendly,…"

OutlawGirl replied Dec 8, 2009 to "Atheists need a different voice"--USA Today Editorial

54 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"How is it unclear? I said homosexuality. I know what homosexuality means and so do y…"

OutlawGirl replied Dec 7, 2009 to The cardinal said homosexuality was an "insult to God"

21 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Douglas Clifford

"I read somewhere that something like 50% of the Catholic clergy is homosexual or, as…"

OutlawGirl replied Dec 6, 2009 to The cardinal said homosexuality was an "insult to God"

21 Dec 19, 2009

"Answering your question seriously, the reason why I fear court mandated sterilizatio…"

OutlawGirl replied Dec 6, 2009 to Parents on trial use Bible to justify child abuse

7 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Forgetting the hypocracy there for a moment, isn't it funny how an omnipotent, omnip…"

OutlawGirl replied Dec 6, 2009 to The cardinal said homosexuality was an "insult to God"

21 Dec 19, 2009

"I say we all become witch hunter hunters. Whose with me?"

OutlawGirl replied Dec 3, 2009 to Witch-finder sues humanist for religious discrimination

9 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Kid

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service