Mazid the Raider's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed. On top of that, I don't even know why anyone bothers reporting what Phelps e…"

Mazid the Raider replied Sep 10, 2010 to Well, wouldn't you know? Fred Phelps gets in on the act

14 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"You and I might not have a problem with that, but you and I both know that the inten…"

Mazid the Raider replied Sep 10, 2010 to Koran burning cancelled, Ground Zero 'mosque' cancelled

20 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"The problem I have with these morons burning the koran - which I don't have with Dra…"

Mazid the Raider replied Sep 9, 2010 to Koran burning cancelled, Ground Zero 'mosque' cancelled

20 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"It sounds like that guy something Jones... Jim Jones? I dunno... is trying to hint t…"

Mazid the Raider replied Sep 9, 2010 to Koran burning cancelled, Ground Zero 'mosque' cancelled

20 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Hahaha! This might be interesting to watch :P"

Mazid the Raider replied Aug 10, 2010 to Fox News Host Announces Plans for Muslim Gay Bar Next to Ground Zero Mosque

21 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Giant underground methane bubble? preferably by leaving it the fuck alone... though…"

Mazid the Raider replied Jul 15, 2010 to Doomsday: How BP Gulf disaster may have triggered a 'world-killing' event

20 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"True, but I was more speaking to a rhetorical 'you' as opposed to Felch. Some people…"

Mazid the Raider replied Jul 15, 2010 to Doomsday: How BP Gulf disaster may have triggered a 'world-killing' event

20 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"...and while you're checking the sources, try to find some mention of methane as the…"

20 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Honestly this is a bunch of utter shash cobbled together from unrelated bits and pie…"

20 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service