Atheist Nexus Logo

Joseph P's Discussions (3,700)

Discussions Replied To (1196) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, there needs to be some sort of strategist to teach these people to sound less…"

Joseph P replied Feb 9 to Humanist Marriage "Demonic?" - Angry Christian Rails Against Humanism — This Atheist’s Polite Response Is Perfect

7 Feb 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"How was a moron like that allowed on a show that's supposed to be about philosophy?…"

Joseph P replied Feb 9 to Humanist Marriage "Demonic?" - Angry Christian Rails Against Humanism — This Atheist’s Polite Response Is Perfect

7 Feb 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I like his execution, as well.  He was a great writer.  The dude just ... had some i…"

Joseph P replied Oct 8, 2014 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"I recognized the assemblage as a word.  I just wasn't parsing it.  I think the Yin Y…"

Joseph P replied Oct 8, 2014 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"Certainly they're more sheep-like and bow down to authority, on average.  Thus the i…"

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yeah, I don't care if you're liberal or conservative; I don't see how people can't s…"

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"Ohhhhhhhh.  I was trying to turn the star in the Muslim crescent into more than it w…"

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"Pioto?  Dioto?"

Joseph P replied Oct 7, 2014 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"Nah, man.  It isn't a secret."

Joseph P replied Oct 7, 2014 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"Pretty much, yeah.  I've heard from several fundies who say what amounts to, "If you…"

51 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service