Joseph P's Discussions (3,630)

Discussions Replied To (1321) Replies Latest Activity

"I like his execution, as well.  He was a great writer.  The dude just ... had some i…"

Joseph P replied Oct 8 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"I recognized the assemblage as a word.  I just wasn't parsing it.  I think the Yin Y…"

Joseph P replied Oct 8 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Certainly they're more sheep-like and bow down to authority, on average.  Thus the i…"

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yeah, I don't care if you're liberal or conservative; I don't see how people can't s…"

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Ohhhhhhhh.  I was trying to turn the star in the Muslim crescent into more than it w…"

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Pioto?  Dioto?"

Joseph P replied Oct 7 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Nah, man.  It isn't a secret."

Joseph P replied Oct 7 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Pretty much, yeah.  I've heard from several fundies who say what amounts to, "If you…"

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Wow, what the hell?  I wouldn't have expected any of the main broadcast channels to…"

Joseph P replied Oct 1 to CBS bans ad for separation of church and state

3 Oct 1
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I'm sure the priests got a bit of a thrill, when told about that.  I always wondered…"

Joseph P replied Sep 11 to Pennsylvania teen faces two years in jail for Facebook photo of "desecration"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service