Joseph P's Discussions (3,416)

Discussions Replied To (1257) Replies Latest Activity

"Heh, yeah.  I heard about this last night.  Freaking morons."

Joseph P replied Feb 19 to Celebrity Snake Handling Pastor Dies from Snakebite

3 Feb 19
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Good thing I'm a borderline vegetarian.  My food doesn't resemble anything objection…"

Joseph P replied Jan 14 to A Christian Communion - Of Sorts

4 Jan 20
Reply by T Andrew Klatt

"It almost never comes to a real decision.  It's been shot down repeatedly, because t…"

Joseph P replied Sep 4, 2013 to 'Under God' part of Pledge of Allegiance under review in Massachusetts (CNN)

11 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Pat

"Of the two of us, I think you're more appropriately treated as an adult, and yet thi…"

Joseph P replied Aug 29, 2013 to Pa. governor's attorneys: Gays, like children, can't marry (CBSNews.com)

7 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"It's ... complicated, to put it mildly.  The Vatican is a sovereign nation that can'…"

Joseph P replied Jul 6, 2013 to Vatican Monsignor Accused of Taking 600 Thousand Euros and Ilegally Attempting to Move 20 Million More

5 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"That seems to increase the chances, actually.  I dunno; maybe it's just the increase…"

Joseph P replied Jul 6, 2013 to Vatican Monsignor Accused of Taking 600 Thousand Euros and Ilegally Attempting to Move 20 Million More

5 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"Ah, yeah.  Good school, but it's kind of in the middle of nowhere.  Burlington is ba…"

Joseph P replied Jun 17, 2013 to Teaching in a Religious World - by Tori Parker

8 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Craigart14

"Hell, Jessica Ahlquist is in urban Rhode Island.  I'm not sure there are any parts o…"

Joseph P replied Jun 17, 2013 to Teaching in a Religious World - by Tori Parker

8 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Craigart14

"Of course his concept of what is good is bound to be a bit twisted.  Opposing the po…"

Joseph P replied May 24, 2013 to Pope Supposedly Accepts Some Atheists

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"Heh, nice.  I can just imagine how Faux News is running the story."

Joseph P replied Mar 29, 2013 to Christian Right Now Outraged At Being Told Their Faith Is Meaningful to Them

8 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service