qnr's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Arizona should go back to sleep for a few hours ... losing all of that convention mo…"

qnr replied Nov 21, 2010 to Religious bigotry gets confused

2 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Luke

"I thought it was pretty funny seeing the numbers when I got this alert from the Wash…"

qnr replied Sep 10, 2010 to Don't ask, Don't Tell overturned: let the religious hysteria begin!

16 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I have to admit, I moused over the link before visiting the site to see if it actual…"

qnr replied Aug 15, 2010 to Islamist stupidity causes floods, warns Iran cleric

10 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by qnr

"Stupidity causes flooding? Hmmm, I can see it, with sufficient numbers of drooling m…"

qnr replied Aug 15, 2010 to Islamist stupidity causes floods, warns Iran cleric

10 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by qnr

"I'd think that that "as a theist" was meant more in the sense of "if you're a theist…"

qnr replied Aug 8, 2010 to Prayer group claims credit for abortion clinic closing after doctor gets leukemia

14 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Pretty amazing. An omniscient, omnipotent bad-tempered voyeur who takes 30 years to…"

qnr replied Aug 7, 2010 to Prayer group claims credit for abortion clinic closing after doctor gets leukemia

14 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"We're teaching them life lessons about trust by lying to them. Even if you personall…"

qnr replied Aug 4, 2010 to Kids at Vacation Bible School get phone calls from God

15 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Hey - those are easier than I thought - I might just become a politician. Q: How ha…"

qnr replied Jul 24, 2010 to Whitman to Skip Faith-based Forum

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by qnr

"Well, on a certain level, I can understand it. I think I'll only vote for former Coa…"

qnr replied Jul 22, 2010 to Whitman to Skip Faith-based Forum

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by qnr

"Hmmmm I must have a mistaken impression of what reaching out to the world means."

qnr replied Jul 22, 2010 to Florida church sponsors "International Burn A Koran Day"

24 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Dean Jones

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service