Kelvin Hilerio's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Wait! there is hope for us yet, i just had the greatest idea since natural selection…"

Kelvin Hilerio replied Jan 29, 2011 to Researcher Says Genes Predisposing People To Religion Will Dominate Future Due To Higher Fertility Rates Among Religious

21 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Stephan Vladimir Bugaj

"Holy crap John, i'm so glad you posted this. I was just thinking about something sim…"

Kelvin Hilerio replied Jan 29, 2011 to Researcher Says Genes Predisposing People To Religion Will Dominate Future Due To Higher Fertility Rates Among Religious

21 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Stephan Vladimir Bugaj

"This all sounds like it's part of a christian pushback, well i can only stress that…"

Kelvin Hilerio replied Jan 29, 2011 to Woman pulled over by Santa Rosa (FL) county sheriff deputy for disrespect of Eucharist

5 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Ian Mason

"I certainly hope he ends up doing another show of some sort, perhaps a radio talk sh…"

Kelvin Hilerio replied Jan 23, 2011 to The Loss of Keith Olbermann and a Free Press

14 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by TNT666

"Damn man, this justs gets me thinking " when the hell are we opening up our secular…"

Kelvin Hilerio replied Jan 23, 2011 to Homeless and gay? Don't expect mercy at the House of Mercy!

5 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"To those who are ineresting i took liberty of finding some useful links about the ph…"

Kelvin Hilerio replied Jan 21, 2011 to A Philosopher of Religion Calls it Quits

16 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"It is good to have this cleared up, i rather enjoyed the challenge you gave me, the…"

16 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I agree that any bloke can ask a question but it takes an educated person, if it be…"

16 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

" It is interesting that you should say that phil "What is real (or true) can be unde…"

16 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I find that most arguments for religion and from religion to be non sense as well, i…"

16 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service