It's just Matt's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It kinda sucks that I live less than 5 miles from this looney's college...but at lea…"

It's just Matt replied Sep 16, 2011 to Pat Robertson says alzheimers makes divorce ok

11 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"One Reason Why: Conspiracy theorist. He may have a good understanding of civil righ…"

It's just Matt replied Mar 5, 2010 to I love Jesse Ventura

9 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Yay!!! My prayers have been answered, FSM does work in mysterious ways. Was Bob Mar…"

It's just Matt replied Dec 18, 2009 to "Highly religious" murder-the-gays Reggae performer Buju Banton arrested for cocaine!

7 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by It's just Matt

"Even though we have yet to see specific and effective policy changes, the Obama admi…"

It's just Matt replied Oct 24, 2009 to Pew poll: Americans no longer accepting global warming science

281 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Carter

"I saw this the other day. The lyrics in question are not offensive in the least and…"

It's just Matt replied Aug 6, 2009 to Even Soccer isn't immune to Muslim OUTRAGE!!!

3 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"I was just thinking the other day how much of break we give to god(s), solving our o…"

It's just Matt replied Jul 23, 2009 to

just now

""Wherever they burn books, they will, in the end, burn people." - Heinrich Heine alr…"

It's just Matt replied Jun 8, 2009 to Christians petition court to allow burning of library book

16 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"Another reason for me to not visit Florida. I'm really getting sick of politicians…"

It's just Matt replied Apr 27, 2009 to Licence plates featuring Jesus on the cross and religious slogans can now be purchased in Florida. Proceeds will go to "Faith based" teaching in public school.

10 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service