Angie Jackson's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that I don't buy her (Bary's) story. If she's been thoroughly enough persuad…"

Angie Jackson replied Sep 16, 2009 to Police: No evidence teen was threatened over Christianity

7 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"The third was done in Florida, because that's where she is now, with the Christian c…"

Angie Jackson replied Sep 15, 2009 to Police: No evidence teen was threatened over Christianity

7 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"My grandmother successfully brainwashed people she'd never met, who lived twelve sta…"

Angie Jackson replied Sep 15, 2009 to Police: No evidence teen was threatened over Christianity

7 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"Oh Examiner, how do I loathe thee, let me count the ways? 1) There's no wikipedia li…"

Angie Jackson replied Aug 9, 2009 to Early California battle demonstrates the power of prayer!

5 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

""They cannot prove that it didn't happen" - the ultimate funday argument. *sigh*"

Angie Jackson replied Aug 3, 2009 to Fundamentalist exams on a par with A-levels

10 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"If you had to pick a denomination (instead of opting out) they're one of the least i…"

Angie Jackson replied Aug 3, 2009 to Episcopal Church Nominates 2 Openly Gay Bishops

2 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"The screams of hell one is interesting lol"

Angie Jackson replied Aug 3, 2009 to Fundamentalist exams on a par with A-levels

10 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"That's freaking child abuse. And UK government *pays* for these religious schools? W…"

10 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"I just wrote about a faith healing death of a kid I knew today. http://angietheantit…"

Angie Jackson replied Jul 31, 2009 to Parents in faith-healing case never considered calling a doctor

4 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"Even if Xtians were less likely to seek treatment, it might not mean they suffered f…"

Angie Jackson replied Jul 26, 2009 to Atheists: No God, no reason, just whining

17 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service