Mick Wright's Discussions (313)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahahahahahaha, stop the fuckin' presses."

Mick Wright replied May 25, 2012 to Study Finds Fox News Viewers Least Informed Of All Viewers (HuffPost)

2 May 29, 2012
Reply by Joseph P

"I think an old meme is enough to answer this question. Nerd points to those who get…"

Mick Wright replied May 3, 2012 to Are Homophobes secretly gay?

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Mick Wright

"Bingo. When you look at how people have been persecuted (very often by Christians bu…"

Mick Wright replied Jan 17, 2012 to Rep: Christians are a "minority" under attack

12 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Phil

"Okay, normally I don't do this, but this is too fuckin' freakishly similar to share.…"

Mick Wright replied Jan 17, 2012 to Rep: Christians are a "minority" under attack

12 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Phil

"Their fleets of black helicopters loaded with Gay Bombs (originally developed for th…"

Mick Wright replied Jan 9, 2012 to Bishop of Córdoba: UN wants to make 50% of the world gay!

11 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Mick Wright

"Hahahahahahahaha. Oh noes. Man, if they wanted to improve their reputation from 'fo…"

Mick Wright replied Dec 19, 2011 to God goes trucking

3 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

"Great blazing heaps of shite! That's terrifying. "

Mick Wright replied Dec 14, 2011 to Home Invasion Suspects Are Part Of 'The Savior Unit

1 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Mick Wright

"Same guy who declared that only Christians have the free-speech rights guaranteed in…"

Mick Wright replied Nov 4, 2011 to AFA spokesman says Jesus would "take a whip" to Occupy Wall Street

10 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Alice

"Yeah, I doubt there's anyone here who has a blog and hasn't gone over that one. ^^ I…"

Mick Wright replied Nov 4, 2011 to AFA spokesman says Jesus would "take a whip" to Occupy Wall Street

10 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Alice

"I love that. 'Cause they've totally shouted him down and that makes them the best an…"

Mick Wright replied Nov 3, 2011 to Bill O'Reilly & Deepak Chopra say they "kicked Richard Dawkins’ ass"

7 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Sandy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service