david hartley's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Crikey! is it that only the rest of the world knows what it is like to wish to be Am…"

david hartley replied Jul 20, 2010 to Billboard Battle in Bible Belt: One Nation 'Under God' or Not?

28 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Unfortunately it would seem one step forward and two back http://www.guardian.co.uk/…"

david hartley replied Jul 19, 2010 to Europe’s problem with the burqa

104 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"Is this anything to do with the cherry picking they claim????"

david hartley replied Jul 3, 2010 to My Take: Why I can't accept the pope's latest apology - By David Clohessy, Special to CNN

7 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"Calling himself a "mere scumbag paedophile," John Sidney Denham pleaded guilty to ch…"

david hartley replied Jul 3, 2010 to My Take: Why I can't accept the pope's latest apology - By David Clohessy, Special to CNN

7 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"It is only in 1980 that slavery by Berber Muslims officially ended in Mauritania and…"

david hartley replied Jul 1, 2010 to Farrakhan charges Jews with 'anti-black' behavior

10 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"Here here!"

david hartley replied Jun 30, 2010 to Vatican declares de-facto war on secular nations

10 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"Associated Press is carrying the story this morning that they are to create a new of…"

david hartley replied Jun 30, 2010 to Vatican declares de-facto war on secular nations

10 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"What on Earth does he mean by autonomy and civil and canon law acting together. Thes…"

david hartley replied Jun 29, 2010 to Pope deplores Belgian sex raids, stresses autonomy

17 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"Just read the article, one almost feels a draw a King day coming on."

david hartley replied Jun 29, 2010 to Pakistan to petition the UN to demand death penalty for Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg

39 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"I concede the point, but faith is pushed in schools in a way it is not at the moment…"

david hartley replied Jun 29, 2010 to How to be popular in Europe

8 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by david hartley

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service