MaleficVTwin's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that's the last thing they'd need to worry about in a smoke......."

MaleficVTwin replied Apr 5, 2010 to Warning to religious groups after traces of pig's blood found in cigarette filters

4 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Even Christians?!?! What is this Christian Nation coming to??? ;)"

MaleficVTwin replied Mar 31, 2010 to Oklahoma Lawmakers accidentally vote to strip religious protections

7 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I was discussing this with a coworker a couple of hours ago, and he said that their…"

MaleficVTwin replied Mar 29, 2010 to Chrisitian militia members charged in police-killing plot

7 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Aiden

"Condoms are pretty cheap, at least by my standards of cheap."

MaleficVTwin replied Mar 28, 2010 to Texas lawmaker admits to yelling 'baby killer'.

11 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Indeed. This is a point I've tried to make to too many Christians. The psychotic rar…"

MaleficVTwin replied Mar 24, 2010 to Texas lawmaker admits to yelling 'baby killer'.

11 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Funny how that works. Give the faithful a chance to prove themselves to be loving an…"

MaleficVTwin replied Mar 24, 2010 to In Stephenville (TX), college play featuring gay Jesus stirring emotions

9 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"My drive to work takes me past a women's health clinic, which is also an abortion pr…"

MaleficVTwin replied Mar 23, 2010 to Texas lawmaker admits to yelling 'baby killer'.

11 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"**applause** One thing about birth control that you didn't mention: even when it's…"

MaleficVTwin replied Mar 23, 2010 to Texas lawmaker admits to yelling 'baby killer'.

11 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Whenever some "well meaning" Christian quotes Psalm 14:1 to me, I quote back Matthew…"

MaleficVTwin replied Mar 23, 2010 to Christians to pray for atheists on April Fool's Day

14 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Anyone else getting a Life of Brian vibe? "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naugh…"

MaleficVTwin replied Mar 20, 2010 to Members of religious group believe London-born author has come to save the world

2 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Tedster

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service