Tammy S's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly SB, that's always the stance I take with a believer trying to force their op…"

Tammy S replied Dec 31, 2012 to President of the Indian Rationalist Association, Sanal Edamaruku charged with blasphemy.

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"You know John the thought of fanatics culling my address hadn't even occurred to me,…"

Tammy S replied Dec 31, 2012 to President of the Indian Rationalist Association, Sanal Edamaruku charged with blasphemy.

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Well that's good to hear, I do worry how our information is being used so I don't of…"

Tammy S replied Dec 28, 2012 to President of the Indian Rationalist Association, Sanal Edamaruku charged with blasphemy.

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"What happened to India? I used to think them to be a more peaceable people, or at le…"

Tammy S replied Dec 28, 2012 to President of the Indian Rationalist Association, Sanal Edamaruku charged with blasphemy.

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"My favorite response to his rant on Think Progress was this quote: Is God willing to…"

Tammy S replied Dec 15, 2012 to Mike Huckabee says school shooting was caused by lack of God

27 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Richard Lawrence

"I see nothing wrong with the way you've approached them whatsoever, it seems conside…"

Tammy S replied Aug 13, 2012 to First on CNN: Atheist group targets presidential candidates' faith with billboards

20 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

"I thought they had a group on A|N as well?"

Tammy S replied Aug 13, 2012 to First on CNN: Atheist group targets presidential candidates' faith with billboards

20 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

"I felt the same way, I thought the proposed billboards were childish honestly, they…"

20 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. When I pay to see a movie I want…"

Tammy S replied Jul 20, 2012 to Louie Gohmert: Aurora Shootings Result Of 'Ongoing Attacks On Judeo-Christian Beliefs'

28 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Charles Corey Stewart

"I know right, it boggles the mind that he wants to know why no one was carrying in a…"

Tammy S replied Jul 20, 2012 to Louie Gohmert: Aurora Shootings Result Of 'Ongoing Attacks On Judeo-Christian Beliefs'

28 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Charles Corey Stewart

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service