hunter's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL I honestly have no problem with the mosque, its not being built on the 9/11 site…"

hunter replied Sep 23, 2010 to Fox News Host Announces Plans for Muslim Gay Bar Next to Ground Zero Mosque

21 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"really? there are atheists that believe god wouldn't be automatically right just bcu…"

hunter replied Aug 9, 2010 to Catholic leadership continue to make fools of themselves over Teh Gayz

16 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Mike K.

"wow are those guys up to there old tricks again this is why church should be separat…"

hunter replied Aug 9, 2010 to Catholic leadership continue to make fools of themselves over Teh Gayz

16 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Mike K.

"Oh the IRONY!!!"

hunter replied Jul 10, 2010 to Exclusive: “Pure” Pakistan’s Internet Perverts

9 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"personally I wouldn't care about a gay man being in my shower as long as I wasn't in…"

hunter replied Jul 9, 2010 to ‘What Would You Do If a Gay or Lesbian Were In Your Shower?’ and Other Pentagon Survey Questions

62 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Creature

"I didn't open it up so I don't know what to tell you. lol"

hunter replied Jul 7, 2010 to Taliban beheads headmaster in Afghanistan

8 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"no everything makes sense now, thanks for clearing that up. :) that is amusing now t…"

hunter replied Jul 7, 2010 to Surprise! A priest in the news who did not molest children

5 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"this is fucked up, I mean I can understand (dont agree but understand) them not trus…"

hunter replied Jul 7, 2010 to Zimbabwe doctors powerless about ‘witchcraft curse’

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Karen Greene

"please tell me no-one was in the schools that were torched."

hunter replied Jul 7, 2010 to Taliban beheads headmaster in Afghanistan

8 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"so he had a secret lifestyle sa a homosexual and thats bad? I think I am misundersto…"

hunter replied Jul 7, 2010 to Surprise! A priest in the news who did not molest children

5 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Pat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
2 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
3 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
14 minutes ago
Grinning Cat posted a photo
24 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Early Christianity
27 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
36 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
36 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Queerty Interview With Author of New Book About Judy Garland, Big LGBTQ Icon: Judy on Religion in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
41 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Nose Nerve Cells Repair Man's Severed Spinal Cord in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
45 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
50 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
54 minutes ago
jay H commented on Deidre's blog post 50 Shades of Sexism: Hip Hop & Songs About Degrading Women
55 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service