Sean Murphy's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems to me that this sort of abuse is an inevitable result of any system that pr…"

Sean Murphy replied Jun 18, 2012 to Latest Update: Christian Pastors Run Amok.

12 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Sean Murphy

"Which "We" do you mean? Answering a question requires defining the context. "We" as…"

Sean Murphy replied Apr 10, 2012 to School closures

2 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom Lehrer's "The Elements" Weird Al's "Amish Paradise" and any of his Polka Medleys…"

Sean Murphy replied Mar 10, 2012 to Songs for a funeral, or how to enjoy death with a smile.

15 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Sean Murphy

"“Belief is primarily tied to religion" Ummm... I'd like to hear more about any athe…"

Sean Murphy replied Dec 27, 2011 to Angels: Nearly 8 In 10 Americans Believe These Ethereal Beings Are Real

6 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Garaidh Mac an tSaoir

"But, but... Halloween is the most purely Christian of the Christian holidays! It's t…"

Sean Murphy replied Oct 10, 2011 to Christians invent new alternative to Halloween: Jesus Ween!

25 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanko

"They were just returning to prostitution's historical roots as a temple service."

Sean Murphy replied Sep 11, 2011 to Arizona church is house of prostitution, police say

13 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I don't want to be buried after I die. I don't want to be cremated either. I want to…"

Sean Murphy replied Sep 5, 2011 to An ecological substitute to cremation and coffins

26 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by ROMAN ROMACH

"I've been saying this since I was a preteen; seemed pretty obvious to me..."

Sean Murphy replied Jul 22, 2011 to It's nice to see a fully rational opinion on the opinion page of the LA Times.

4 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Phil

"If any kind of conciousness somehow transcends the death of the brain that generates…"

Sean Murphy replied May 2, 2011 to Christian Hell or Islamic Heaven?

15 May 4, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"" But I will make this observation . . . you NEVER read about Atheists doing shit li…"

Sean Murphy replied Mar 3, 2011 to Westburo Baptist

33 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Smiley Courtney

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service