Bryanderthal's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Damn... I screwed that one up all the way around. Thanks for being on top of it Felc…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 7, 2010 to Self-proclaimed prophet calls victim a 'witch'

17 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

"Oh man... don't dig too deep into this unless you want to ruin your night. I've neve…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 7, 2010 to Anti-witch-hunting crusader arrested on murder charge

4 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Giulty! As if we didn't see that coming.... then again, it is Pennsylvania."

Bryanderthal replied Jan 7, 2010 to Self-proclaimed prophet calls victim a 'witch'

17 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

"Absolutely. Aren't there even ancient markers that record the path and homeland of S…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 7, 2010 to Buddha: Indian or Nepalese? Who cares? The people of Nepal, that's who!

12 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"That's like a person calling herself a vegan and then eating fish. Just because I ca…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 5, 2010 to Buddha: Indian or Nepalese? Who cares? The people of Nepal, that's who!

12 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"If the Buddhists were acting like Buddhists and following the teaching of the Buddha…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 5, 2010 to Buddha: Indian or Nepalese? Who cares? The people of Nepal, that's who!

12 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

""Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have s…"

12 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I vaguely remember hearing something about Martin Sheen marching but do not remember…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 4, 2010 to 1st World March for Peace ended today & nobody noticed

7 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Bryanderthal

"They were here in Feb and march of last year... "

Bryanderthal replied Jan 4, 2010 to 1st World March for Peace ended today & nobody noticed

7 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Bryanderthal

"If it was a Piece March.... well, they'd all want some."

Bryanderthal replied Jan 3, 2010 to 1st World March for Peace ended today & nobody noticed

7 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Bryanderthal

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service