Atheist Nexus Logo

Bryanderthal's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh man... don't dig too deep into this unless you want to ruin your night. I've neve…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 7, 2010 to Anti-witch-hunting crusader arrested on murder charge

4 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Absolutely. Aren't there even ancient markers that record the path and homeland of S…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 7, 2010 to Buddha: Indian or Nepalese? Who cares? The people of Nepal, that's who!

12 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"That's like a person calling herself a vegan and then eating fish. Just because I ca…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 5, 2010 to Buddha: Indian or Nepalese? Who cares? The people of Nepal, that's who!

12 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"If the Buddhists were acting like Buddhists and following the teaching of the Buddha…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 5, 2010 to Buddha: Indian or Nepalese? Who cares? The people of Nepal, that's who!

12 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

""Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have s…"

12 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I vaguely remember hearing something about Martin Sheen marching but do not remember…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 4, 2010 to 1st World March for Peace ended today & nobody noticed

7 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Bryanderthal

"They were here in Feb and march of last year... "

Bryanderthal replied Jan 4, 2010 to 1st World March for Peace ended today & nobody noticed

7 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Bryanderthal

"If it was a Piece March.... well, they'd all want some."

Bryanderthal replied Jan 3, 2010 to 1st World March for Peace ended today & nobody noticed

7 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Bryanderthal

"Somebody forgot to tell them that..."

Bryanderthal replied Jan 3, 2010 to 'Lifeless' prions can evolve

10 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Ahhh history...."

Bryanderthal replied Dec 31, 2009 to Israeli women told to move to the back of the bus

8 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
27 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
29 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
32 minutes ago
MagetheEntertainer posted a video

Inside Gods Mind

Inside Gods Mind In this video I discuss Ran Campbell's dream about him being in the mind of God during the judgement of his childhood care givers, and deter...
58 minutes ago
Profile IconFrank Pennycook, Nicholas McNemar and Neil joined Atheist Nexus
58 minutes ago
Scary Guy joined Sara's group
2 hours ago
Scary Guy joined Ian's group
2 hours ago
Scary Guy joined Jason Mosler's group
2 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service