Glenn Friedman's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"and your website  sez what ? How many millions of cds sold ? Who you have worked wit…"

Glenn Friedman replied Apr 5, 2012 to Music... a big void for Secular and sensible people !!!

14 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"First of all, this will be a non profit venture. I have laid it out here in this for…"

Glenn Friedman replied Apr 5, 2012 to Music... a big void for Secular and sensible people !!!

14 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"So far so good, thank you ......"

Glenn Friedman replied Mar 30, 2012 to Music... a big void for Secular and sensible people !!!

14 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"Not spam because I want this community to help put this together ! We need music to…"

Glenn Friedman replied Mar 30, 2012 to Music... a big void for Secular and sensible people !!!

14 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"See below Gareth.. I was thinking of a compilation first .. and we can and should ha…"

14 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"Bien sur !! je l'aime .. "

14 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"I was thinking of a compilation first .. and we can have many different genres of mu…"

14 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service