Cardinal Bird's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree... when exposed to all the nonsense... The kids will likely grow up to see t…"

Cardinal Bird replied Jul 15, 2010 to Brangelina kids have freedom of religion

11 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I think it's wonderful that Europeans are supporting this movement. I fully support…"

Cardinal Bird replied Jul 14, 2010 to Update on the Burqa ban. French MPs vote to ban Islamic full veil in public

24 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by funk Q

"Please write to your local congressmen or representative and tell them how stupid th…"

Cardinal Bird replied Jul 13, 2010 to Humanists Denounce “In God We Trust” Motto Bill

3 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Cardinal Bird

"My mom always taught me to "think locally" in order to "act globally". I was ponderi…"

Cardinal Bird replied Jun 16, 2010 to Radical Islamists attack World Cup Soccer fans in Somalia

4 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Such insanity! I am currently reading Ayaan Ali's new book regarding these Muslim fu…"

Cardinal Bird replied Jun 16, 2010 to Radical Islamists attack World Cup Soccer fans in Somalia

4 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"I met Bill Nye at a wedding. I wish I would have talked to him about being a humanis…"

Cardinal Bird replied Jun 5, 2010 to Bill Nye the Science Guy gets top humanist award

8 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Kellesta Jones

"Yeah, us folks in the surgical / medical field get VERY annoyed with this ridiculous…"

Cardinal Bird replied May 20, 2010 to Another dead kid thanks to religion: this time its a Jehovah's Witness

1 May 20, 2010
Reply by Cardinal Bird

"This practice seems to be in addition to solid medical care. Sort of like Physical o…"

Cardinal Bird replied Mar 26, 2010 to Reike Healing in HOSPITALS

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

""a Catholic who puts his or her trust in Reiki would be operating in the realm of su…"

Cardinal Bird replied Mar 25, 2010 to Reike Healing in HOSPITALS

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I watched the Colbert Report the other day when he discussed this topic. Really Texa…"

Cardinal Bird replied Mar 18, 2010 to Stephen Colbert takes on the Texas Board of 'Edjukashun'

2 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Joe Tomberlin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service