Noelle's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"ROFL"

Noelle replied Oct 26, 2009 to Pushing a button more work than hiking up seven flights of stairs say Orthodox Jews

5 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Emily Dietle

"Ridiculous garbage. A few weekends ago I was at an art fair and there was a similar…"

Noelle replied Oct 26, 2009 to The Million Dollar Question

15 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Being politically active is great, but I think we need a multi-faceted approach to c…"

Noelle replied Oct 9, 2009 to Effort to remove gender distinctions for marraige in Colorado fails

4 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Noelle

"The SECULAR Center (www.secularcenterusa.org) is a nontheist charity organization sp…"

Noelle replied Oct 6, 2009 to Nixon embraces idea of church-state disaster relief partnership

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Noelle

"Check out www.secularseasons.org from the Institute of Humanist Studies. It has a ca…"

Noelle replied Sep 19, 2009 to Muslims Press for School Holidays in New York City

8 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

"My bad, I changed the wording in my post. Still, I think it's of interest to the ath…"

Noelle replied Aug 17, 2009 to Texas Schools Allowed to teach Bible

21 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Absolutely. Go to the website www.secularcenterusa.org and check out our calendar. T…"

Noelle replied Aug 1, 2009 to SECULAR Center Experiences Discrimination in Houston, TX

18 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Noelle

"I find it sad that you have such a limited view of those in a nursing home. I person…"

Noelle replied Jul 31, 2009 to SECULAR Center Experiences Discrimination in Houston, TX

18 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Noelle

""If the purpose of Volunteering at the Old Age Home was to help the seniors then why…"

Noelle replied Jul 31, 2009 to SECULAR Center Experiences Discrimination in Houston, TX

18 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Noelle

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service