Prog Rock Girl's Discussions (2,860)

Discussions Replied To (641) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like to know what percentage of random public murders/acts of terrorism are God-…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jul 20, 2012 to Louie Gohmert: Aurora Shootings Result Of 'Ongoing Attacks On Judeo-Christian Beliefs'

28 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Charles Corey Stewart

"I heard it was Batman. I went to see that last night and I was glad I happened to ha…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jul 20, 2012 to Louie Gohmert: Aurora Shootings Result Of 'Ongoing Attacks On Judeo-Christian Beliefs'

28 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Charles Corey Stewart

"We all know conspiracy theorists will just say NASA is part of the conspiracy..."

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 2, 2012 to 2012 doomsday predictions debunked by NASA

5 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"No way, how is this possible! I mean people that predicted the end of the world used…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jan 2, 2012 to 2012 doomsday predictions debunked by NASA

5 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"The article says he's rethinking the whole thing...it's a miracle! Some people keep…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Dec 30, 2011 to Harold Camping NOT predicting the end of the world in 2012?!

8 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"While it's true that religious displays should not be on public property, this does…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Dec 26, 2011 to Secular Opponents of Holiday Displays Get Creative

8 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Now, do we think this will actually cause any change in the religious right's agenda…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Dec 24, 2011 to HPV vaccine shown not to lead to teen promiscuity

5 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"The car gives them the means to escape, but driving wouldn't lead to divorce if thes…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Dec 3, 2011 to Saudis: If we let women drive there will be no more virgins.

17 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Alice

"Oh darn, I'm already excluded from that church!    "

Prog Rock Girl replied Dec 1, 2011 to Kentucky Baptist Church Takes Stand Against Interracial Marraige

9 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"So the tea party, despite thinking that slaves were better off during slavery than t…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Oct 15, 2011 to AFA spokesman claims the Tea Party ended slavery in America

9 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service