Humble Pie's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Apparently this same pillar of the community a few years ago had a little difference…"

Humble Pie replied Sep 12 to Pennsylvania teen faces two years in jail for Facebook photo of "desecration"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Texas might like the Code of Hammurabi, though!  It would give them a lot more chanc…"

Humble Pie replied Aug 18, 2013 to Judge Bars Oklahoma From Implementing Anti-Sharia Law (HuffPost)

5 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"South Dakota has a similar law, but which instead bans court decisions based on "any…"

Humble Pie replied Aug 18, 2013 to Judge Bars Oklahoma From Implementing Anti-Sharia Law (HuffPost)

5 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"This is beautiful.  I will be sharing it as far and wide as I can."

Humble Pie replied Aug 10, 2013 to 15 things everyone would know if there were a liberal media (Daily Kos)

3 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"The crazy bit is, we've already proven there is a compelling governmental interest i…"

Humble Pie replied Mar 30, 2013 to Religious beliefs could trump state law: Kentucky bill on fast track to passage

22 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by matt warren

"It's funny how strongly many religious folks feel about religious freedom: Strongly…"

Humble Pie replied Mar 11, 2013 to Religious beliefs could trump state law: Kentucky bill on fast track to passage

22 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by matt warren

"I suppose, if a chapel is supposed to be thought of as a safe place, like a school i…"

Humble Pie replied Feb 15, 2013 to The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church (CBS News - 60 Minutes)

9 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"That was my first thought, too.  The end of Roman Catholicism doesn't mean the end o…"

Humble Pie replied Feb 15, 2013 to Pope to Resign February 28

32 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"I guess the way I see this isn't as anything "rebellious" or "challenging" to the ch…"

Humble Pie replied Feb 13, 2013 to The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church (CBS News - 60 Minutes)

9 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"Right.  Live richly and "think" about the poor.  Because sending them good thoughts,…"

Humble Pie replied Feb 13, 2013 to Prayer and the Pope

12 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by matt warren

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service