Blade Of The Bunny's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, this is why I stated that this was the treatment for it."

Blade Of The Bunny replied Oct 31, 2010 to Catholic author says his haunted house deepened his faith

14 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"At least the people who thought that disease came from an imbalance of humours knew…"

Blade Of The Bunny replied Oct 31, 2010 to Catholic author says his haunted house deepened his faith

14 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"I read this in our local rag. Religious leaders and the ilk either don't realize or…"

Blade Of The Bunny replied Oct 22, 2010 to Christianity not to blame for anti-gay bullying

7 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Blade Of The Bunny

"Christians have all sorts of insurance policies and emotional blackmails to ensure t…"

Blade Of The Bunny replied Oct 21, 2010 to Christianity not to blame for anti-gay bullying

7 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Blade Of The Bunny

"Haha! Priceless."

Blade Of The Bunny replied Oct 19, 2010 to O'Donnell questions separation of church and state.

15 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Mick Wright

"What gets me is that O'Donnell says these things with a straight face and her suppor…"

Blade Of The Bunny replied Oct 19, 2010 to O'Donnell questions separation of church and state.

15 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Mick Wright

"Creationists want to teach their fairy tales in our public school systems. According…"

15 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Mick Wright

"I watch a lot of MSNBC. I also am subscribed to a number of organizations that regul…"

Blade Of The Bunny replied Sep 11, 2010 to What are your sources for news and analysis?

20 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service