Chris Johnson's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"If a Baptist fundamentalist with less than zero scientific knowledge can serve on th…"

Chris Johnson replied Oct 8, 2012 to Anti-science Congressman on the House Science Committee

22 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Phil

"Thank you.  Clear definitions.  My only quibble is making Beck such a focus of it, s…"

Chris Johnson replied Mar 14, 2012 to Fox News - "One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other" -- Rachel Maddow

3 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Chris Johnson

"I heard someone use "I Did It My Way" which sounds interesting.  But since you menti…"

Chris Johnson replied Mar 5, 2012 to Songs for a funeral, or how to enjoy death with a smile.

15 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Sean Murphy

"Remember that the paper also has freedom of expression and doesn't have to print thi…"

Chris Johnson replied Feb 13, 2012 to School punishes boy for Gay Opposition

9 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Johnson

"Obviously, I can't stand these people either.  I had a student once, a couple semest…"

Chris Johnson replied Feb 10, 2012 to Free Speech and all, but this shit has to stop.

8 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Johnson

"I thought of Ezekiel, too, but it's a little less to my interest.  It would, however…"

Chris Johnson replied Feb 1, 2012 to Palin weighs in on Prayer Card discontinuation

17 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I guess I was thinking more rounded, like Bavarian church towers or the Kremlin.  Th…"

Chris Johnson replied Feb 1, 2012 to Palin weighs in on Prayer Card discontinuation

17 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Isn't that what she's always going for?  Well, that and the power to force everyone…"

17 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Also not surprised.  It's interesting that she says the cards are nondenominational,…"

17 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"This makes me happy!  Thankfully, this has never been an issue on the bullying commi…"

Chris Johnson replied Nov 16, 2011 to Michigan House removes "Religion Clause" from anti-bullying bill

23 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by matt warren

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service