Patricia's Discussions (1,015)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Going on Ubuntu, hopefully tomorrow, so am bookmarking EVERYTHING, thanks!"

Patricia replied Jul 31 to Atheist TV Officially Launches; David Silverman Criticizes History Channel for Presenting Bible as History

5 Aug 1
Reply by Pat

"I was looking at the ROKU on amazon.ca & wondered about it. Thanks for that link…"

Patricia replied Jul 31 to Atheist TV Officially Launches; David Silverman Criticizes History Channel for Presenting Bible as History

5 Aug 1
Reply by Pat

"I'm with you Pat! I want no part of anything remotely like that!"

Patricia replied Jul 28 to This Church Service In Tennessee Includes Everything But God

5 Jul 29
Reply by Joseph P

"We can only hope something really happens here! All talk, no action, gets very old,…"

Patricia replied Feb 5 to UN Report Vehemently Attacks Vatican Handling of Child Molestation

10 Feb 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Nobody deserves my volunteering if I have to have some stupid belief system to be ''…"

Patricia replied Oct 28, 2013 to Spartanburg Soup Kitchen sends Atheist Volunteers packing

7 Jan 21
Reply by matt warren

"WOW!!! I have to admit being some impressed......now let's see where this goes!!!! I…"

Patricia replied Jul 19, 2011 to It's nice to see a fully rational opinion on the opinion page of the LA Times.

4 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Phil

"Exactly!!! On........& on.........& on............."

Patricia replied May 17, 2011 to Plane Saved By Prayer

5 May 18, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Frankly I'm bloody sick of religion in some way, shape, or form, being in the daily…"

Patricia replied May 16, 2011 to Plane Saved By Prayer

5 May 18, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"So why wasn't Madelaine McCann found immediately after her parents met with the poop…"

Patricia replied Apr 22, 2011 to A Boy, An Injury, A Recovery, A Miracle? (NPR)

9 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Patricia

"That's dictating in my books!"

Patricia replied Feb 9, 2011 to Religious talkshow host says Native Americans have to become Christians to be citizens

11 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service