Sarah Walton's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I've always wondered how a Catholic priest I know balanced his science degree with t…"

Sarah Walton replied Nov 9, 2010 to Atheist Ministers Struggle With Leading the Faithful

13 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"nonsense up with which, we shall no longer put I love you, English. :)"

Sarah Walton replied Oct 13, 2010 to Atheist Anger

46 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Seconded. Any time someone starts talking about "truth" I get suspicious and pick ap…"

Sarah Walton replied Oct 13, 2010 to Fur flies between "New Atheists" and Accomodationists at LA Convention

23 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by david perry

"Another thing that is worth keeping in mind is that to some people, the idea of aban…"

Sarah Walton replied Oct 12, 2010 to Fur flies between "New Atheists" and Accomodationists at LA Convention

23 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by david perry

"a smack in the rituals Aww! Right in the rituals!... Yeah, I like the sound of that!"

Sarah Walton replied Oct 3, 2010 to Druids recognized as religion for first time in UK

42 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Have you ever tried running around in a forest naked at night? Let me tell you, it's…"

Sarah Walton replied Oct 3, 2010 to Druids recognized as religion for first time in UK

42 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Yes, you are. :) First. The Druids were not a cult. They were the priestly class of…"

42 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I thought they mainly chanted and threw flowers around. What are they doing that is…"

42 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"On Iron Age Druids: "The Druids were priests who carried out religious rituals in I…"

42 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Worshiping human fertility in a tradition that claims to honor the Earth is a contra…"

42 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service