BB's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Whoops.. http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/08/27/almost.christian/index.html I missed…"

BB replied Aug 27, 2010 to Are you a fake Christian?

8 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Parents are going to have to change their message of "Don't take candy from stranger…"

BB replied May 31, 2010 to Virginia school principal suspended after employee hands out pro-life fetus dolls to students

15 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Penn Jillette has often said that he thinks anyone who truly believes in eternal dam…"

BB replied Mar 4, 2010 to Fired State Workers Accuse Their Boss of Religious Harassment

4 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Is that in the old testament or the new testament? I'm always having trouble trackin…"

BB replied Feb 22, 2010 to Virginia Lawmaker: Children with disabilities are God's punishment to women who previously had abortions

17 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Good call Joe. What would be the real christian way to deal with it? Blame the women…"

BB replied Feb 19, 2010 to kudos for Tiger Wood Apology - Ignores Brit Hume

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Aiden

"I would have to agree that we haven't seen the worst of it - and that we're a long w…"

BB replied Feb 12, 2010 to Two 'Enemies of God' hang out in Iran - errr, are hanged in Iran?

4 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Flower and card shops love Valentines day :) My wife seems to enjoy it too - as, I'm…"

BB replied Feb 11, 2010 to Valentines Day needs to be stopped: Saudi Arabia

6 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Without reading the article, I'm going to guess it means that it was able to delay t…"

BB replied Feb 1, 2010 to Study finds focus on abstinence in sex-ed classes can delay sexual activity

6 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Diana

"I'm not sure I understand why the USPS would even want to have Mother Teresa on a st…"

BB replied Feb 1, 2010 to Freedom From Religion Foundation Opposes Mother Teresa Stamp

11 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'd think that'd offend Hitler more than Islam :)"

BB replied Jan 28, 2010 to Geert Wilder trial gets under way in Netherlands

3 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Sandy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service