Emekan A'dem's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"It probably stung, but clearly not enough to make her re-think working at Fox. :( M…"

Emekan A'dem replied Jan 5, 2010 to Tiger woods should be a christian!?!

8 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by mrs kelligurl

"I was waiting for someone to link Jon Stewart! :D Have you seen his take on Gretche…"

Emekan A'dem replied Jan 5, 2010 to Tiger woods should be a christian!?!

8 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by mrs kelligurl

"Oh man. Imagine the MTV coverage you'd get. "Pimp My Altar?" or "My Super Sweet Six…"

Emekan A'dem replied Jan 2, 2010 to Court Vindicates Doctor Who Questioned Fertility Study

11 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Emekan A'dem

"Hmmm....I'll be using this in my debates with theists soon. Thank you for posting th…"

Emekan A'dem replied Dec 27, 2009 to Lesbians Face 'Correction' Rape In SA

12 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Emekan A'dem

"I'm surprised this hasn't gone viral, and churches everywhere haven't gone up in arm…"

Emekan A'dem replied Dec 26, 2009 to Baptist Pastor Advocates Killing Gays

15 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Cardinal Bird

"Colbert Nation all the wayyyy! I WISH that were a serious campaign. Is Colbert athe…"

Emekan A'dem replied Dec 24, 2009 to Bad, bad President - Obama is Skipping Church this Christmas

17 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanko

"It's so awkward. So, so awkward."

Emekan A'dem replied Dec 24, 2009 to Closeted Christian complains about atheist ridicule

20 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Typically, they do take it for granted. People have asked me what church I go to, wh…"

Emekan A'dem replied Dec 24, 2009 to Closeted Christian complains about atheist ridicule

20 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I thought this was a joke article at first, as Christians seem to be quite "out of t…"

20 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Woooooooow. That chick has issues. I feel sorry for her friends...What was she, thir…"

Emekan A'dem replied Dec 21, 2009 to Church campaign halts Compass sequel

16 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Emekan A'dem

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service