Aaron S. (USA)'s Discussions (445)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"One of my friends spoke up at this conference. I'm really proud of her :) Though, at…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Jul 11, 2012 to Episcopal Church becomes biggest US church to bless gay unions (MSNBC)

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I guess the Mayan calendar was a little off. That's pretty decent accuracy, though,…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Nov 8, 2011 to asteroid to come close to earth

10 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I'm not even sure where to begin on this. The fact that this stuff is even controver…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Aug 16, 2011 to Evangelicals Question The Existence Of Adam And Eve

2 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

"On the bright side, most of this isn't anything new, I don't think - a lot of the th…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied May 30, 2011 to Increasing Difficulty In Avoiding The Word 'Conspiracy' When Dealing With American Christianity

19 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Yeah, that seems like a major misstep on Jacoby's part... I mean, couldn't she at le…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Mar 31, 2011 to Atheist 'On Faith' Contributor Slams Religious Americans As Having 'Mind of a Preschooler'

10 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by D.O.S

"It's so frustrating that the courts actually allow this sort of thing to go on. What…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Dec 1, 2010 to Chester County, Pennsylvania to exclude Freethought "Tree of Knowledge" this Christmas

6 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"This is a really interesting thought-track to take. I don't really have much to add…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Nov 29, 2010 to Responding to Ep. 37 on No Rape in Marriage

9 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Dustin Williams

"Haha, that's weird because I really like Colbert but don't care as much for Stewart."

Aaron S. (USA) replied Oct 28, 2010 to Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity draws atheist groups

18 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by AletheaT

"*raises hand*"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Oct 20, 2010 to Is Atheism a Belief.

76 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"It doesn't matter if your opinion is for or against a belief. Okay, see, we're alre…"

Aaron S. (USA) replied Oct 20, 2010 to Is Atheism a Belief.

76 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service