AletheaT's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a co-worker claiming that the magnetic poles are shifting and causing all the…"

AletheaT replied Aug 28, 2011 to Earthquake was God's judgment on America says World Net Daily

9 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Kris King

"I heard this on NPR last week: The New Apostolic Reformation. It scared me, seriousl…"

AletheaT replied Aug 28, 2011 to A Christian Plot for Domination? U.S. Politics

9 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I agree as well. I've known some pretty good people who got into trouble just becaus…"

AletheaT replied Aug 28, 2011 to Teacher fired for showing visceral hatred of gay marriage

34 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by John Secular Smith

"That is the whole point. When John Stewart said to just think of it as two support b…"

AletheaT replied Aug 8, 2011 to Comedian Jon Stewart tears atheists a WTC Cross-shaped new one

12 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Timothy Riches

"Canada is looking better and better..."

AletheaT replied Aug 8, 2011 to Church and State United in Texas

30 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Craigart14

"Well now all of my respect for the Buddhists just flew out the window. If they have…"

AletheaT replied Jul 27, 2011 to Child rape and sex abuse surface in US Buddhist temples

7 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"They had a link to politico through the news article and I saw this gem: "Gingrich s…"

AletheaT replied Apr 1, 2011 to Gingrich on the radical Islamist wing of secular atheism

10 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Its pretty interesting to think that god might be pissed off at have "in god we trus…"

AletheaT replied Jan 15, 2011 to Glenn Beck rants Loughner being an atheist, as part of why he's a madman and the shooter.

26 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Texas Freethought Convention

"Regarding my second paragraph, yeah I guess the myth is so ingrained into the cultur…"

AletheaT replied Dec 19, 2010 to Santa's elves the latest casualties in the "war" on Christmas?

18 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Hidden in the crowd.

"Thats great stuff, thanks. The funny thing is believers can't argue the existence of…"

AletheaT replied Dec 19, 2010 to Santa's elves the latest casualties in the "war" on Christmas?

18 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Hidden in the crowd.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service