D R Hosie's Discussions (306)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Damn, Hugh: did you just make that one up? - because that's a good one!"

D R Hosie replied Nov 2, 2010 to How do atheists react to laws supressing freedom of religion?

218 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by david perry

"Good Gawd!"

D R Hosie replied Oct 19, 2010 to How do atheists react to laws supressing freedom of religion?

218 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by david perry

"Jason, I'm glad to see you weigh in on this one. I read all your posts, and the one…"

D R Hosie replied Oct 19, 2010 to How do atheists react to laws supressing freedom of religion?

218 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by david perry

"I don't know about that, but most of us, as atheists, are wageing a war against reli…"

D R Hosie replied Oct 17, 2010 to How do atheists react to laws supressing freedom of religion?

218 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by david perry

"For a parallel discussion of the current 'Illegal Immigrants List' issue in Utah, se…"

D R Hosie replied Jul 16, 2010 to House Republicans Trade Biblical Jabs Over Immigration Policy

15 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Phil

"Ironically, that's kinda what Draw Muhammed Day was supposed to be about."

D R Hosie replied Jul 12, 2010 to Cleric Anwar al-Awlaki puts 'Everybody Draw Mohammed' cartoonist Molly Norris on execution hitlist

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Only one solution - we all change our names to "Molly Norris." Better yet, get Moll…"

D R Hosie replied Jul 12, 2010 to Cleric Anwar al-Awlaki puts 'Everybody Draw Mohammed' cartoonist Molly Norris on execution hitlist

33 Jul 13, 2010

"What? Remember don't drop the soap in the shower? Actually, I'm thinking someone co…"

D R Hosie replied Jul 11, 2010 to ‘What Would You Do If a Gay or Lesbian Were In Your Shower?’ and Other Pentagon Survey Questions

62 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Creature

"There you go Jim . . . Braggin' ag'in."

D R Hosie replied Jul 10, 2010 to ‘What Would You Do If a Gay or Lesbian Were In Your Shower?’ and Other Pentagon Survey Questions

62 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Creature

"Stephen B, There's no need to sugarcoat it like that - just come on out 'n tell us h…"

D R Hosie replied Jul 9, 2010 to Painted Beaver Statue Causes Stir In Bemidji

35 Aug 5, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service