Chris Senneff's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Honestly, reading that article makes me want to just give up on even paying attentio…"

Chris Senneff replied Jun 20, 2010 to Confessions of a Tea Party Consultant

2 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Chris Senneff

""Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people…"

Chris Senneff replied Apr 10, 2009 to Woman shoots son and then commits suicide because God told her to

13 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"In other news: British newspapers see long future ahead, as ad revenue skyrockets A…"

Chris Senneff replied Mar 30, 2009 to Following atheist trend, Britons seek 'de-baptism'

3 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Lord Scarab

"touche' I understand the sad side of this situation, but pro-science Canadians need…"

Chris Senneff replied Mar 17, 2009 to Candadian Science Minister

4 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Medusa

"This is a prime example supporting my Theory of Picknchoose. I hypothesis that only…"

Chris Senneff replied Mar 17, 2009 to Bishop orders Episcopal priest to renounce Islamic faith

8 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"The inside joke for us is that we know that only a faith-head would have jumped to t…"

Chris Senneff replied Mar 17, 2009 to Candadian Science Minister

4 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Medusa

"Ugh, while I definitely sympathize with the plight of the practically ignored 3rd pa…"

Chris Senneff replied Mar 17, 2009 to If you voted 3rd party, are you a terrorist?

3 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Razrback11

"It's amazing that this is so disturbing that atheists who normally speak loudly abou…"

Chris Senneff replied Feb 12, 2009 to Man Decapitates Son To Save His Soul

8 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Sheryl

"Anyone remember the rules of competition debate? If the end of the world isn't the e…"

Chris Senneff replied Jan 15, 2009 to Theist Nonsense in my local media

4 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Drew

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service