Future's Discussions (492)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the best response would be a long line of atheists waiting to get guidance f…"

Future replied Jul 25 to Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall

4 Jul 25
Reply by Future

"The odd thing is how little she cared about spending that wealth to make her own lif…"

Future replied Mar 7, 2013 to Mother Teresa Humanitarian Image A 'Myth,' New Study Says (HuffPost)

30 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Why should mother theresa's wealth to charity ratio be any smaller than the vatican'…"

Future replied Mar 7, 2013 to Mother Teresa Humanitarian Image A 'Myth,' New Study Says (HuffPost)

30 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"The guy couldn't even remember what offices of the federal government he would shut…"

Future replied Jan 21, 2013 to Rick Perry Says Prayer, Not Gun Control, Will Keep American Children Safe From Violence (HuffPost)

39 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not Alonzo Archimedes - the reference doesn't ring a bell for me.  I remember the st…"

Future replied Dec 19, 2012 to Mike Huckabee says school shooting was caused by lack of God

27 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Richard Lawrence

"Mr. Huckabee, what is your reasoning for this crime?"

Future replied Dec 18, 2012 to Mike Huckabee says school shooting was caused by lack of God

27 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Richard Lawrence

"Gash durn homasekshull zombies 'r gonna get us all killed when Lord Jesus hears abou…"

Future replied Nov 28, 2012 to Westboro protesters stopped by zombies

11 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Future

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service