Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,482)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for highlighting this as a news item, Ruth! I've let CBS know what I think. T…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 1 to CBS bans ad for separation of church and state

3 Oct 1
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Worth mentioning: the lawsuit was dismissed without prejudice as moot, because the s…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 17 to A Judge Dismissed FFRF’s Lawsuit to Distribute Atheist Books in a Florida School District, but It’s Still a Victory

1 Jul 17
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I remember reading about Niko Alm... and he's not the only one! Last year Eddie Cast…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 16 to ‘Pastafarian’ man wins right to wear pasta strainer in driving licence photo

5 Jul 17
Reply by James M. Martin

""Lifestyle covenants" are extortionate. Even a voluntarily signed contract can be fo…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 12 to New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It

6 Jul 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Even if, hypothetically, there were a Jesus and a heaven to try to get into, the sto…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 11 to Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior

12 Jul 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"If abortion after an affair is just fine, according to the bible, how much more so i…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 2 to 14 More Companies That Likely Will Deny Employees Birth Control

7 Jul 5
Reply by Joseph P

"Not just tolerating but privileging irrationality.... I can't wait for Satanists to…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 2 to Mississippi's Religious Freedom Restoration Act goes into effect, sparking protests

6 Jul 3
Reply by Pat

"From the Skeptic's Annotated Bible: http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/abo…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 2 to 14 More Companies That Likely Will Deny Employees Birth Control

7 Jul 5
Reply by Joseph P

"Seconded.  Damn!  And "thank you", Reagan and Bush voters, for enabling this and man…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 30 to Supreme Court Rules In Hobby Lobby Case, Delivering Blow To Birth Control Coverage

5 Jul 1
Reply by Luara

"Good to hear about a step forward in the world, on a day when the US Supreme Court d…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 30 to England scraps compulsory Christian assemblies in schools because they are 'meaningless' in 21st Century, say governors.

2 Jun 30
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service