ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ's Discussions (345)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Natural selection seems pretty straightforward and still there are 90% religullible…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Feb 19 to Celebrity Snake Handling Pastor Dies from Snakebite

3 Feb 19
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"This is a heavy disease that requires A LOT of patience to be treated. Probably huma…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Jun 2, 2012 to Are Christian Fundamentalists Teaching Genocide in Our Schools?

2 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"uscentrist, the world is larger."

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Mar 8, 2012 to Hackers attack Vatican site

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Probably it is more than his psychopathy. It could be either a combo of religion and…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Dec 17, 2011 to Man chops off wife's fingers to stop her studying

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Science didn't synthesize a human cell yet but Craig Venter already made an artifici…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Dec 1, 2011 to Deepak Chopra Apologizes to Richard Dawkins (No, Really!)

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Hugh, we are closer than ever to the end of the world. Tell me that it is not true.…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Nov 7, 2011 to Pat Robertson says Oklahoma earthquake a sign of the "End Times"

10 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Richard C Brown

"This is called "variable ratio reinforcement schedule" (I think). It is like at a sl…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Sep 21, 2011 to Ray Comfort says he can make you "pro-life" in under a minute

18 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by D.O.S

"He is a little bit smarter than those who buy his books and go see his movie; this i…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Sep 21, 2011 to Ray Comfort says he can make you "pro-life" in under a minute

18 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by D.O.S

"Reverend Gladys Mae Smith: "The naked eye can’t see this. These are spiritual images…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Aug 25, 2011 to Princess Diana was there!

9 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Khurshid Drabu, adviser on constitutional affairs to the Muslim Council of Britain,…"

ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ replied Jun 25, 2011 to UK bill to limit Sharia law

26 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Sandy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service