Susan Stanko's Discussions (2,364)

Discussions Replied To (868) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought the "I" was part of the the "D"."

Susan Stanko replied Oct 8 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yep, pretty much.  I wish I could remember which video of his he claimed it."

Susan Stanko replied Aug 2 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"The only one I am familiar with from Youtube is VenomFang X.  And, like you said, it…"

Susan Stanko replied Aug 2 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Has anyone asked her the obvious question "  Why don't you believe in God"?  That wo…"

Susan Stanko replied Jul 31 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"She is just one of those theists who want to claim that "they were atheists once".  …"

Susan Stanko replied Jul 31 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Is exorcism code for lobotomy?"

Susan Stanko replied Jul 9 to Colorado House Candidate: If Atheists Undergo Exorcisms, They’ll Be Fine with Graduation Ceremonies in Church

9 Jul 12
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Look at the bright side.  He isn't comparing gays to criminals."

Susan Stanko replied Aug 29, 2013 to Pa. governor's attorneys: Gays, like children, can't marry (CBSNews.com)

7 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"Nah, they would ban simply because it sounds foreign.  They wouldn't even bother fin…"

Susan Stanko replied Aug 18, 2013 to Judge Bars Oklahoma From Implementing Anti-Sharia Law (HuffPost)

5 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"I just can't get passed how he think rape is worse because it was done in a chapel."

Susan Stanko replied Feb 14, 2013 to The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church (CBS News - 60 Minutes)

9 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"He is in New York and keeps insisting it was an accident.   If that is true then he…"

Susan Stanko replied Dec 10, 2012 to Magician Set On Fire: TV Host Severely Burns Wayne Houchin During Impromptu Exorcism

4 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 minute ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
5 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
7 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Forty percent of giraffes slaughtered in last 15 years
7 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
10 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
12 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
13 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Wildlife
16 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
18 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Deidre's discussion When is it wrong to forgive?
27 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
27 minutes ago
C.L.A.W.S. commented on Agent Chaos's group Ceiling Cat Vs. Basement Cat
32 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service