Chris Dodds's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"I think studying prayer means he's basically going to watch other people pray like i…"

Chris Dodds replied Feb 11, 2013 to Prayer and the Pope

12 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by matt warren

"What do you expect from a guy who once said he wanted to indoctrinate people with Da…"

Chris Dodds replied Dec 15, 2012 to Mike Huckabee says school shooting was caused by lack of God

27 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Richard Lawrence

"Yeah well despite all this, most religious American trust about as much as they trus…"

Chris Dodds replied Dec 1, 2012 to Religiosity Plummets In Ireland And Declines Worldwide; Atheism On The Rise

5 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Lillie

"I'll believe that when he finally admits that he's been a piece of human shit these…"

Chris Dodds replied Dec 1, 2012 to PAT ROBERTSON EMBRACES EVOLUTION!!!

10 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"Lets not gather outside his house chanting "One of us.  One of us.  One of us." just…"

Chris Dodds replied Nov 29, 2012 to PAT ROBERTSON EMBRACES EVOLUTION!!!

10 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"The way I see it, this tax code is a bargain.  If churches aren't going to keep thei…"

Chris Dodds replied Nov 5, 2012 to Religion And Politics: IRS Not Enforcing Rules On Separation Of Church And State

6 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Pat

"And even though their dogma isn't correct, he's still not there.  The people who rev…"

Chris Dodds replied Nov 4, 2012 to Unpaid bill threatens to close Christian holy site

6 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"It's called the intelligence council.  Ironic isn't it?"

Chris Dodds replied Oct 8, 2012 to Anti-science Congressman on the House Science Committee

22 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Phil

"I think we need to flood the house science committee with the message that if they'r…"

Chris Dodds replied Oct 7, 2012 to Anti-science Congressman on the House Science Committee

22 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Phil

"This guy's on the House Science Committee?  What easy requirements do they have for…"

Chris Dodds replied Oct 7, 2012 to Anti-science Congressman on the House Science Committee

22 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Phil

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service