Pat's Discussions (2,472)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Geller belongs to that class of persons who rely more on rabid emotion, distortion o…"

Pat replied 6 hours ago to Anti-Islam ads coming to NYC buses, subways (CBS News)

1 6 hours ago
Reply by Pat

"Pennsylvania doesn't want me on the jury. I was laughing my ass off when I saw the p…"

Pat replied Sep 11 to Pennsylvania teen faces two years in jail for Facebook photo of "desecration"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks for the link, Loren. (I'm also glad to see they got the 'reply' and 'edit' bu…"

Pat replied Aug 1 to Atheist TV Officially Launches; David Silverman Criticizes History Channel for Presenting Bible as History

5 Aug 1
Reply by Pat

"I saw this on a CNN special with Morgan Spurlock called "Inside Man." Quite honestly…"

Pat replied Jul 28 to This Church Service In Tennessee Includes Everything But God

5 Jul 29
Reply by Joseph P

"Or maybe they can ask the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki about the theory of re…"

Pat replied Jul 25 to GOP candidate claims fossil record proves humans lived with dinosaurs

5 Jul 25
Reply by Pat

"Isn't this like getting thrown out of the Ku Klux Klan after they find out you're bl…"

Pat replied Jul 12 to New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It

6 Jul 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Did he intentionally add a "T" to the end of his last name? I ask, because without i…"

Pat replied Jul 11 to Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior

12 Jul 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thanks. Wonder if DirectTV or DishNetwork will carry it? I've got Direct (live way o…"

Pat replied Jul 10 to Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month

6 Jul 25
Reply by Loren Miller

"What the heck is Roku?"

Pat replied Jul 10 to Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month

6 Jul 25
Reply by Loren Miller

"OK, so this guy has now proven his IQ is lower than room temperature in a Baskin-Rob…"

Pat replied Jul 9 to Colorado House Candidate: If Atheists Undergo Exorcisms, They’ll Be Fine with Graduation Ceremonies in Church

9 Jul 12
Reply by The Flying Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service