Pat's Discussions (2,642)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"Or the old Steven Wright joke, "I'd kill to get a Nobel Peace Prize.""

Pat replied Oct 8 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Ladies and gents,don't feel bad. The first time I saw it, it was a bumper sticker on…"

Pat replied Oct 8 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Idiots"

Pat replied Oct 7 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"I always liked Dennis Farina. He was an actual Chicago Police Officer before he beca…"

Pat replied Oct 7 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Law and Order. Special Delusion Unit! "In the Criminal Justice system, there are two…"

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Joan, here's another Google search result. "

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"In the words of Beaver Cleaver, "Gosh Wally, that's really creepy!" Unfortunately, t…"

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Geller belongs to that class of persons who rely more on rabid emotion, distortion o…"

Pat replied Sep 20 to Anti-Islam ads coming to NYC buses, subways (CBS News)

1 Sep 20
Reply by Pat

"Pennsylvania doesn't want me on the jury. I was laughing my ass off when I saw the p…"

Pat replied Sep 11 to Pennsylvania teen faces two years in jail for Facebook photo of "desecration"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks for the link, Loren. (I'm also glad to see they got the 'reply' and 'edit' bu…"

Pat replied Aug 1 to Atheist TV Officially Launches; David Silverman Criticizes History Channel for Presenting Bible as History

5 Aug 1
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service