John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't trust him. I don't think he's doing anything he doesn't feel he has to. He n…"

John Jubinsky replied Apr 11 to Pope Francis asks forgiveness for priests who sexually abused children (CNN)

26 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The UN has at least made it more likely that the church will lose members if it does…"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 7 to UN Report Vehemently Attacks Vatican Handling of Child Molestation

10 Feb 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Agreed."

John Jubinsky replied Jan 21 to Chicago Archdiocese Hid Decades of Child Abuse

2 Jan 21
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Attacking the pledge on the grounds of freedom of speech might be a good idea too. T…"

John Jubinsky replied Sep 4, 2013 to 'Under God' part of Pledge of Allegiance under review in Massachusetts (CNN)

11 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Pat

"The more publicity this gets the better. I'm glad Dave is looking for a fight about…"

John Jubinsky replied Aug 28, 2013 to New Jersey rejects 'ATHEIST' vanity plate for being offensive (Auto Blog)

8 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"'Hero' means a good person to most people. It certainly isn't synonymous with 'god'.…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 12, 2013 to New Atheist 'Church' in Britain Catching on Worldwide

13 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I'm not going to prejudge them either way but I do like the entity they've produced.…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 12, 2013 to New Atheist 'Church' in Britain Catching on Worldwide

13 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"It isn't calling itself a church. Take a closer look at the article. It says: "Offic…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 11, 2013 to New Atheist 'Church' in Britain Catching on Worldwide

13 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The creators Evans and Jones now have to work out how to make some money from it all…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 10, 2013 to New Atheist 'Church' in Britain Catching on Worldwide

13 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Good point. It's real name doesn't involve the word, church. Per the article: Offici…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 9, 2013 to New Atheist 'Church' in Britain Catching on Worldwide

13 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service