Gold Guy's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, OTOH some of the libertarians in our local skeptics group think it is just…"

Gold Guy replied May 16, 2011 to National Day of Indifference!

5 May 16, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"True, there isn't a clear declaration that he considered himself a god, only ramblin…"

Gold Guy replied Jan 17, 2011 to Glenn Beck rants Loughner being an atheist, as part of why he's a madman and the shooter.

26 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Texas Freethought Convention

"My response to the accusation that Loughner is an atheist is that it is not true. No…"

Gold Guy replied Jan 14, 2011 to Glenn Beck rants Loughner being an atheist, as part of why he's a madman and the shooter.

26 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Texas Freethought Convention

"He did a wonderful job. I think i would have been screaming! There were so many thin…"

Gold Guy replied Dec 7, 2010 to David Silverman vs. Fox News Panel

11 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Dan DuPree

"That is some of the most insane shit I've ever read. Someone actually published that…"

Gold Guy replied Dec 4, 2010 to Despite billboard, atheism is contrary to logic and against reason

23 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

"Love this campaign! It includes prime time television ads! I'm surprised it hasn't g…"

Gold Guy replied Nov 11, 2010 to American Humanists launch largest nat'l ad campaign in history

16 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Fr. Spitzer presents another failed attempt at proving god. His description of the m…"

Gold Guy replied Oct 23, 2010 to Dear Fr. Spitzer- You're Kidding, Right

7 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by david perry

"What is POE'd? Is that anything like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRH…"

Gold Guy replied Nov 4, 2009 to Roger Ebert tosses his hat in the ring with the creationists.

7 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Gold Guy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Profile IconDebbie Short and Ron joined Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group
1 minute ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
5 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
17 minutes ago
Profile Iconunrealdummy, Jack Jackson, Debbie Short and 4 more joined Atheist Nexus
50 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
booklover replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to dr kellie's discussion what boobs are good for in the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Carl Sagan's Cosmos
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Amanda Ashcraft posted a video
My Loot Crate just made my day today. Small little pick me ups right when I need one. :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203923636523049&l=6942591917367135588
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service