Dogly's Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, Grinning Cat, this is no time for games.  I was shocked when Obama won (gla…"

Dogly replied Feb 24, 2012 to Rick Santorum: "You should get very nervous" about Obama's view of religion

62 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by matthew greenberg

"Hugh, I've been thinking along the same lines. I am reading 'up' on the French Revol…"

Dogly replied Feb 22, 2012 to Rick Santorum: "You should get very nervous" about Obama's view of religion

62 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by matthew greenberg

"Thanks for a bit of good news. Loren!"

Dogly replied Feb 9, 2012 to Huffpost - Air Force Removes "God" From Logo: Rep. J. Randy Forbes Leads Objection To This Move

13 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Rudy Ruddell

"Well, I can see SOME reasons for the the ban on cannibalism.  After one's erstwhile…"

Dogly replied Jan 28, 2012 to Oklahoma senate bill to outlaw aborted human fetuses in food

25 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Phil

"Let's see if they put their fantasies before their money."

Dogly replied Oct 5, 2011 to Evangelical lawyers threaten "all-out" Christian boycott of PayPal

6 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Dale

"Here I thought we were just trying to be fair!"

Dogly replied Oct 5, 2011 to Pagans are using homosexuals in a plot "to wipe out Christianity

23 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"Maybe a joke about crackers, tacos, etc, with the face of Jesus on them.  Or the cat…"

Dogly replied Sep 30, 2011 to New atheist billboard: "Reject All Religious Superstitions"

13 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Matt, be careful of that as a bumper sticker.  You'll have cars riding up your rear…"

Dogly replied Sep 30, 2011 to New atheist billboard: "Reject All Religious Superstitions"

13 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Joseph, this is the study (it's old) http:/nihrecord.od.nih.gov/newsletters/2008/07_…"

Dogly replied Jan 31, 2011 to Researcher Says Genes Predisposing People To Religion Will Dominate Future Due To Higher Fertility Rates Among Religious

21 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Stephan Vladimir Bugaj

""unless there's some additional benefit to either the homosexual individual or their…"

Dogly replied Jan 31, 2011 to Researcher Says Genes Predisposing People To Religion Will Dominate Future Due To Higher Fertility Rates Among Religious

21 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Stephan Vladimir Bugaj

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service