Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,900)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought about this, and about other so-called controversies, and it brought me to…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 31 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

44 Aug 2
Reply by Joseph P

"As I recall, there is a significant anti-intellectual movement in the same demograph…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 28 to Not Just the Adults – Secular Kids’ IQs also Higher

2 Jul 28
Reply by Joseph P

"There are people who get some sort of validatiion by being persecuted. A lot of chri…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 12 to New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It

6 Jul 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"As a resident curmudgeon, and a gay one at that, I dont see why this is news. Yes ch…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 12 to New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It

6 Jul 12
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Considering the risks to life and liberty for athesists in muslim countries, I woudn…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 10 to In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection

3 Jul 10
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Much of Africa is a nightmare.  It's what christian extremists want of America, too."

Sentient Biped replied Jul 4 to Atheist in Nigeria forced to spend 18 days in a psychiatric ward was freed on Tuesday

2 Jul 5
Reply by Plinius

"I find it interesting that fundamentalists will cite book and verse of scripture for…"

Sentient Biped replied Jul 4 to 14 More Companies That Likely Will Deny Employees Birth Control

7 Jul 5
Reply by Joseph P

"Damn."

Sentient Biped replied Jun 30 to Supreme Court Rules In Hobby Lobby Case, Delivering Blow To Birth Control Coverage

5 Jul 1
Reply by Luara

"damn."

Sentient Biped replied Jun 24 to Nigeria: Ex-Muslim faces execution for being an Atheist:

9 Jun 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"Nigeria, like most of the unfortunate continent, is a mess. I hate to say it, but I…"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 23 to Nigeria: Ex-Muslim faces execution for being an Atheist:

9 Jun 24
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service